Wednesday 30 September 2015

Mini Bunny Carrot Cake


Yes… Baked a carrot cake again. But, a little difference. I got a set of baking modes as my birthday gift this year. I just used them once. I like them a lot, but the only thing is not every has this set. And it is difficult to be reference. There was a small group hold last night. Instead of cutting and serving to people, bake a small cake will be perfect to serve. And one of my baking modes is mini bunny. Bunny and Carrot… Perfect.

Last time, I found out it is really hard to mix everything in after adding flour. I tried a new sequence that it is easier. And, I has tried lots of cream cheese icing recently. But, I got my best one yesterday. I think I will use this for my future baking. Enjoy my mini bunny carrot cake.

Oven Temperature Setting: 170C/325F/Gas Mark 3
Baking Time: 25~30 minutes
Recipe: 11 Mini Bunny Carrot Cake


 
Steps of Carrot Cake

(1) Add egg and sunflower oil into a bowl. Whisk wet ingredients.
(2) Add sugar, baking powder, and spice into the egg mixture.
(3) Add flour into the batter gradually. Well-incorporated everything before adding more flour in.


(4) Then, add grated carrots and chopped walnuts into the batter. Incorporate them well.
(5) Pour the batter into the mini bunny mode. Bake it at the pre-heat oven at 170C/325F/Gas Mark3 around 25~30 minutes.


 
Steps of Cream Cheese Icing

(1) Weight all ingredients
(2) Mix butter and soft cheese well


(3) Add icing sugar into the cheese batter. Well-incorporated all ingredients. Leave in the fridge that it will be easier to spread
 

 
Steps of Assembly

(1) Cool down the cake at least 2 hours. Cut the mini bunny in the half.

(2) Spread the cream cheese icing on the slicing side. Then, close them together.

 
Using this mini baking mode is really good for party. Everyone can just grab whatever they like. There are lots of mini baking modes sold in the UK because some parents like to bake with their children and enjoy the time. Anyway, me… just enjoy my moment in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment