Wednesday 9 September 2015

Plum Puff Pastry Tart


 
My friend always brings my cake to visit one of her friend. She likes to eat sweet things. She plants a plum tree in her garden. And she knows I like cooking and baking. So, she asks my friend to pick up some plums and use it to bake. I never use plum to bake. HAHA… So, is it my challenge?

I still leave some puff pastry in the freezer. Why not just use it to bake some 30 minutes puff pastry tart. Simple and easy. Puff pastry is very good for every kind of food. Do this first. After I study more on how to use plum to bake a dessert, then I will share it to everyone.


Oven Temperature Setting: 200C/390F, Baking Time: 18~20 minutes
Recipe: 6 ea
 

 
Steps

(1) Core all the plums and cut it into chunks. Put them and sugar into the pan. Boil it and then keep cooking it with medium heat. Around 5 minutes
(2) Pour through a sieve. Set aside.

(3) Get 6 pieces puff pastry. Roll it into an oval shape. Place them on the greased baking tray. Prick the dough all over with a fork
(4) Place few pieces of plum on the pastry
(5) Brush the whipped egg at the edge. Send them into the pre-heat oven at 200C/390F around 18~20 minutes until the edge turns into golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment