Saturday 28 November 2015

Tomato Stew Beef


The weather in the UK backs to normal, around 10 degree C recently. It is nice. Not so cold as long as it is not so windy. X’Mas is coming soon that my friend and I were discussing what kind of X’Mas movies we should watch together? I have no ideas what she talked about, like “Miracle on 34th Street” or “It's a Wonderful Life”. For me, X’mas movies are like “Home alone” or “The Holiday”. HAHA… It is a huge difference. I have no ideas what those movies are. And I don’t think they are broadcasted in Taiwan. But, I will definitely watch those classic movies in the UK to experience the real X’MAS.

Recipe: Serve for 3~4 people
 


Steps of Tomato Stew Beef
(1) Prepare a saucepan. Add some oil in. Switch the medium heat on. Add the beef in. Fried the beef until the surfaces turn golden. Then, pour the beef into a bowl. Set aside.



(2) Add the chopped onion and carrots into the pan. Cook around 5 minutes until it turns soft
(3) Add the quartered tomatoes into the pan. Stir it with onion and carrots. Boil it until tomato start to juice.



(4) Use a kitchen blender to blend all ingredients
(5) Add 2 table spoons of tomato puree, 1 dried basil and beef into the tomato sauce. Bring it to boil. Then, switch off the heat.
(6) Pour tomato stew beef to slow cooker. Turn it to the low heat and cook around 3 hours until beef turns tender. Then, season with salt if it is necessary.



 
I like tomato stew beef that I never tried this before. This is my first time to cook this. It is very delicious that my friend and I want more after we ate out all. Will definitely cook this again. Eat with pasta, rice, or bread. Or, any way you like. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment