Saturday 21 November 2015

Cheesy Tiger Bread


Yes… Yes… Tiger Bread AGAIN!! As I blogged in Tiger Bread, my friends LOVE Tiger Bread!! They love this simple, but with a little crispy top of bread. They ask me if I could bake another Tiger Bread!! My answer is, “Of course, YES”

But, baking same recipe will make me feel boring so that I decide to add knead some cheese into the bread. Why not? My kitchen is my playground that I can do whatever I want to do.

Oven Temperature Setting: 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6
Baking Time: 12~15 minutes
Recipe: 8 Cheesy Tiger Bread



 
Steps of Cheesy Tiger Bread
(1) Add flour, salt and sugar into a big bowl. Mix a little.
(2) Add 200 ml milk with instant yeast and egg into the bowl. Knead it into the chunk
(*Selena’s Kitchen Talk: I leave 1 Table Spoon of egg for the brushing later.
**Selena’s Kitchen Talk: My instant yeast’s instruction is to add yeast in the water around 5 minutes. Check the instruction before using it.)
(3) Knead olive oil into the dough. Then, keep kneading the dough until it turns softer and more elastic.


(4) Knead the grazed cheese into the dough until it is distributed equally
(5) Shape the dough into a ball and put back to the bowl. Leave the dough in a warm place to double its size. It takes around 90 ~ 120 minutes


(6) Prepare the topping: Mix all topping ingredients together and then leave their 20 minutes.
 
(7) After the first grow-up, move the dough to the working table with light flour. Separate it to 8 small balls equally. Brush some egg.
(8) Then, scoop the topping over the topping of breads. Leave the bread at a warm place to double the size again.


(9) Send it to the pre-heat oven at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 and bake around 15~20 minutes until the top turns golden and crispy.
(10) Try to brush some butter over the top that it makes it look shining.

Because of cheese, the bread is very soft even we ate at the third day after baking. Guess what kind of Tiger Bread I will bake next time? Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment