Tuesday 29 December 2015

Lemon Oat Bread


Guess which X’Mas movie I saw? Not Miracle on 34th road! Not It's a Wonderful Life. I watched THE HOLIDAY!!

OH My God, it feels like so good to watch again. It gives me more than watching romance movie this time. Of course, the love story in the movie is good. I also like how Iris would like to help Arthur. How Iris cares about Arthur. Maybe, I came to UK alone. Then, I met some friends who would like to care about even though we don’t know each other. The caring they offer is hard to describe by words. The only thing I can say it Thank You to all my friends who have help me in the UK.


Oven Temperature Setting: 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6
Baking Time: 12~15 minutes
Recipe: 8 Lemon Oat Bread



 

Steps of Lemon Oat Bread

(1) Add lemon grazed, flour, salt, and sugar in the bowl. Mix all ingredients well
(2) Add lemon juice, milk with instant yeast and butter into the bowl. Knead it into the chunk


 

(3) Move the dough into the floured table. Knead the dough until it turns softer and more elastic.
(4) Shape the dough into a ball and put back to the bowl. Leave the dough in a warm place to double its size. It takes around 90 ~ 120 minutes

 

(5) After the first grow-up, move the dough to the working table with light flour. Knead 80g of oat into the bread
 

 

(6) Separate it to 8 small balls equally. Shape 8 dough into 8 balls, and put on the greased plated. Set aside at a warm place and wait for the dough double the size again. It takes around 40 ~ 60 minutes.

 

(7) After the double the size, glaze some egg over the top and put some oat over the top. Send them into the pre-heat oven at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6. It takes around 15 minutes until it turns golden on the top.
 


 

It is a very lemon bread. You can smell lemon flavor and enjoy lemon at every single bite. So, don’t hesitate and just do it. Enjoy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment