Wednesday 23 December 2015

Beef Stew with Swede Soup


Congratulation to my friend, Miss S, and me!! We made it. The carol services were good and brilliant :D :D :D It was a very busy week. We needed to practice more and longer to make sure every song is right.

I was so excited before on stage. I was not sure what’s wrong with me?!?! And the choir was so good. We did have a good performance.

 

Recipe: Serve 3~4 people

Steps of Beef Stew with Swede Soup
(1) Dip dice beef with some plain flour. Fry it until it turns brown. Then, set aside.



(2) Use the same pan. Fry onion for around 3 minutes and add carrot and swede in. Cover the lid and fry for another 5 minutes.
 


(3) Add beef back. Add water, beef stock, tomato puree, dry basil. Bring to boil, and then switch the heat off.
(4) Pour the beef stew into slow cooker. Switch to small for around 2 ~3 hours until beef turns tender.



 
Swede makes the soup’s flavor better. I cooked this soup one day before we enjoy it, it was very late. But, we all wanted to open the lid and tasted it immediately. Before the X’Mas feast, try this light soup with all goodness. Enjoy it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment