Monday 24 August 2015

Stuffed Mushrooms


 
 
Every time I went to shop, I always saw the ready-to-cook stuffed mushrooms. I never tried it. But, it is always on my to-do list. Search for some cooking website to confirm my cooking ordeer. Here is my way to cook “Stuffed Mushrooms”. It is very easy. I use “large flat mushrooms” to cook. You can change it to baby mushroom and serve it as a starter.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Oven Temperature: 180 . Baking Time: 20 minutes.
My stuffed mushrooms recipe: Serve for 4


Steps of Stuffed Mushrooms

(1) Prepare all ingredients
(2) Chop the stem out of the mushrooms. Chop stems and onions into small pieces
(3) Add oil into the fired pan. Then, add onions and stems into the fired pan. Cook around 1~2 minutes. Then, add beef mince into the fired pan. After cooking around 5 minutes, add soy sauce, sweet chili sauce and salt in. Cook for around 2~5 minutes until it’s well-cooked. Set aside.


(4) Stuff mushrooms with the beef mince mixture. Put them on the baking plate with a baking paper.
(5) Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
(6) Pre-heat the oven at 180 . Bake stuffed mushroom around 20 minutes.
“Selena’s Kitchen Talk: If you use small mushrooms, the baking time is around 10 minutes.”


 
YUM! So, it is so YUM!!! And it is a nutritious dish with beef mince and lots of vegetables. You can make it become a main course if you eat with potato at the same time. Try it. You will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment