Friday 14 August 2015

The Aim of Selena's Kitchen Talk





After staying over one year in the UK, I start to love baking and cooking. You cook and bake so that you can share it to your friends. It gives you opportunities to be closer to your friends. The feeling is not same like you eat with your friends in any restaurants. They know you love them and care about them so you cook or bake to them. Food is a symbol of LOVE.

I am very NEW in the kitchen. So, I still mess it up sometimes. But, I know I love it. I can stand there over 5 hours and don’t feel tired. This blog is to share what I bake or cook. I would like to share what the really some Chinese food, my ideas about baking and cooking, and my practice about lots of things.

So, leave me a message if you have any idea and would like to share it to us. Or, email to selenaskitchentalk@gmail.com I’ll reply you as soon as I can  ^O^ enaskitchentalk@gmail

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment