Sunday 3 January 2016

Coconut and Cranberry Tart


Bye bye 2015 and welcome 2016! It is a new year AGAIN. So, why not go and do some things you really want to do?! Don’t wait it. Don’t wait for the right time. There is no right time. Just do it. Make your dream come true. I am so happy for myself when I made decision to study in the UK. I have learned about lots of new things, learned about how to see who I am, what I want to do in the deeper heart, and learned about how to show your respect when there is another opinion. If I didn’t decide to step out and spend all my saving to study abroad, I will not get so much inspiration. Don’t hesitate! Just go and do it

Oven Temperature Setting: 160C/325F/Gas Marker 3
Baking Time: 20~25 minutes
Recipe: 12 Coconut Cranberry Tart


 


 
Steps of Coconut and Cranberry Tart

(1) Roll out 7” pastry thinly(around 0.2cm). Use a 8 cm round cutter to cut 12 round pastry. Line it into 12 cup bun tin. Send it to pre-heat oven at 200C/400F/Gas Marker 6 for around 20 minutes until the top turns golden. Then, set aside.
(2) Then, place 1/2 tea spoon of cranberry jam into the pastry case.


(3) Place butter and sugar in a big bowl. Whisk them until it turns light and fluffy.


(4) Stir coconut and egg into butter.


(5) Place around 1 table spoon over the top of jam.
(6) Send it to the oven at 160C/325F/Gas Marker 3 around 20~25 minutes until it turns golden.


 
This is an adorable little tart for someone who looks for some easy dessert. Enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment